Milan | €FILLED
Art and Antiquities expert needed for UHNW Individual and his impressive selection of fine artefacts and art pieces. Though the role will be predominantly based in Milan as the Principal’s main property is located there, the role will have significant travel required.
- Sourcing pieces of interest for the collection
- Travelling to various properties to conduct an inventory of all the pieces and keep comprehensive records of all pieces
- Have comprehensive authentications of all potential purchases
- Liaise with the various artists, other collectors, museums etc
- Communicate frequently with the principal as to the progress of procurements
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working with high-end art collections will be needed for the role.
- Extensive interest and knowledge in various aspect of artistic developments from ancient up to the 21stcentury
- Established connections across the industry
- Experience of initial authentications and contacts whom can fully complete the history of each piece
- Passionate and uncompromising about the integrity of each piece
This position would suit a candidate whom is already based in Milan, as only travel expenses for work-related travel will afforded with the role. A minimum of 15 years professional references must be available for the client’s own records.