Iraq | FILLED
We are seeking an experienced Butler to join a VIP household in Erbil, Iraq. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience working within the HNW industry either in a Private capacity to an individual/family or within the 5* luxury Hotel market.
Basic responsibilities of the role are as such:
- Being available to assist the Principals with any task they may require
- Meeting and greeting guests – taking their coats, offering refreshment, guiding them to the hosts, etc
- Supervising junior Butlers, servers, etc for event occasions
- Preparing and serving the dining table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, etc
- Silver Service for events and gatherings
- Help prepare venues for events and gatherings
- Understanding of specific cleaning and maintenance of Silver, Gold, antiques, etc
- To work closely with the Executive Housekeeper to supervise and maintain household cleaning and aesthetic standards to the highest levels
- Liaising with the Estate Manager to standardise new practices and ensure the property is performing as expected
The position comes with accommodation within the grounds of the property and all living costs are included. The position will consist of a 6-day week with variable hours depending upon the requirements of the Principals. Salary is in the region of £60,000 PA depending upon experience.