Kuwait | FILLED
Travelling Butler role available with Kuwait City, Kuwait as the travel base. Regular trips to international destinations with the head Principal for various business and personal trips, tied in with typical butler duties such as silver service. The role requires fluency in English, as this is the common language within the property and staff.
- Arranging travel plans and logistics
- Preparing luggage and packing suitable attire to suit all needs for the trip
- Unpacking luggage and arranging all laundry services
- Being on hand to provide assistance when needed
- Prepare rooms and accommodation for arrival
- Liaise with concierge services to ensure the rooms are properly equip
- Organising attendance to exclusive openings, unveilings, events, restaurants, shows, etc
- Attendant events and ensure the Principal and guests are well provisioned for
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a household and/or travelling butler in a private residence.
- Understanding and dedication to discretion to ensure confidentiality
- Adaptability – able to deal with last moment changes
- Friendly and approachable, able to engage in topical conversations
- Resilient to long flight times and journeys
This position involves a reasonable level of international travel and the ideal individual will need to be available to travel for long periods of time at short notice. The position will be allocated in the region of $85k USD with accommodation provided in Kuwait and all subsequent cities travelled to. Would suit an individual whom enjoys travelling and providing the highest levels of care in hospitality.