Qatar | FILLED
Live-in Butler required for UHNW client based in Qatar. The role requires frequent travel globally as well as providing silver service to the entire family.
- Baggage duties to include packing and unpacking, as well as coordinating luggage delivery and collection from rooms
- Front of House service, including meeting and greeting guests
- Providing table service (both informal and formal) and serving food and drinks
- Wardrobe Management – taking care of luxury clothes and shoes, arranging all dry cleaning and maintaining appropriate storage of fine clothing, jewellery and accessories
- Keeping order of the wardrobe, dressing room and storage areas, especially stock and supply of cosmetics and toiletries
- Regular international travel during school holidays and at other times if requested
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a butler and/or travelling butler working in a private household or luxury hotel with UHNWIs
- Able to demonstrate high-level of adaptability and flexibility, to accommodate last-minute plans
- Total discretion at all times, and the ability to give excellent service whilst not intruding on the Principal’s private space
- Experienced in frequent travel and comfortable with long flights and journeys
The ideal candidate will be passionate about travel and looking to demonstrate excellence, providing a high level of personal and professional service. All accommodation will be provided in Qatar and whilst travelling. Salary is dependent on experience. For cultural reasons, only female applicants will be considered for this role.