Saudi Arabia | FILLED
Experienced Travelling Butler required for UHNW household based in Saudi Arabia. This role involves regular international travel with the family whilst providing silver service butler responsibilities.
- Wardrobe management – planning suitable attire for the family beforehand and handling clothing during trips
- Packing/unpacking suitcases
- Handling all luggage during travelling
- Serving meals to the family
- Being accessible in the kitchen and liaising with the chefs accordingly
- Interaction with children in the family
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a butler and/or travelling butler working with UHNW households or luxury hotels
- Experienced in travelling and comfortable with long flights and journeys
- High level of flexibility to accommodate last-minute plans
- An understanding of the need to work confidentially and with the utmost discretion at all times
- Able to demonstrate excellence in service and hospitality
This position would suit someone enthusiastic about travelling that can react to changes at short notice and be readily available. All accommodation will be provided in Saudi Arabia and whilst travelling. Salary is dependent on the individual’s experience.