Surrey/Sussex | FILLED
A corporate Jet charter service is looking to hire a Cabin Crew Supervisor for their client operations in the UK, based around Surrey and Sussex. Ideal candidates need to have worked within the private charter service industry for a minimum of 5 years to be considered for the role.
- Meet and greet guests and service every request
- Creating and adding to client handbooks and profiles – ensuring their every need is available on the flight
- Provisioning for flight – Ensuring the requests are on-board, and the schedule of service is adhered to
- Manage other cabin crew and conducting performance reviews
- Liaising with cabin crew, pilots, ground crew and office staff to the client’s plans, etc
- Be prepared to have plans change at short notice and accommodate them
- Provide flight reports
Skills and Experience:
- History of managing small, service driven teams
- Friendly, approachable and welcoming
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional and courteous
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
The position comes with additional benefits, such as additional airtime allowances on top of the basic pay, expenses in destinations will all be covered, and a holiday allowance of 25 days a year plus public/bank holidays. The ideal candidate must be prepared at short notice to travel with clients up to a couple of weeks at a time depending on corporate logistics and client requirements.