Surrey/Sussex | FILLED
A corporate Jet charter service is looking to hire Additional cabin crew for their client operations in the UK, based around Surrey and Sussex. Ideal candidates need to have worked within the private charter service industry or the first-class deck of a 5* airline for a minimum of 5 years to be considered for the role.
- Meet and greet guests and service every request
- Creating and adding to client handbooks and profiles – ensuring their every need is available on the flight
- Provisioning for flight – Ensuring the requests are on-board, and the schedule of service is adhered to
- Liaising with additional cabin crew, pilots, ground crew and office staff to the client’s plans, etc
- Be prepared to have plans change at short notice and accommodate them
- Provide flight reports
Skills and Experience:
- Friendly, approachable and welcoming
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional and courteous
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Experience with VIP guests either at a private jet charter service or 5* airline in First Class
The position comes with additional benefits, such as additional airtime allowances on top of the basic pay, expenses in destinations will all be covered, and a holiday allowance of 25 days a year plus public/bank holidays. The ideal candidate must be prepared at short notice to travel with clients up to a couple of weeks at a time depending on corporate logistics and client requirements.