Hertfordshire | FILLED
Chauffeur required for a Private Individual based in Hertfordshire, UK. Applicants must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a private chauffeur capacity to be considered for the role and be local to the county in case needed for additional duties.
- Maintenance of all cars – schedule MOT’s, carry out safety checks, tyre pressure
- Make sure the cars are always kept immaculate and prepared with water, newspapers etc.
- Assist the Principal day to day business travel needs – office, residence and events venues
- Running errands for the household in various locations in Hertfordshire and Greater/Central London
- Keep updated with the latest traffic news and plan routes accordingly
Skills and Experience:
- Have a calm and friendly personality
- Understand the need of discretion, privacy and always act in a professional way
- Experience driving different types of luxury cars
- Available for the occasional weekend
The position comes with 20 days holiday plus bank/public holidays. Any overtime will be paid or given back in lieu. Hours will across Monday – Friday, 07:00hrs – 19:00hrs.