London | FILLED
Temporary Chauffeur required for the festive season for a HNW family based in Central London. Applicants must have a minimum of five years’ experience in a private chauffeur capacity to be considered for the role.
- Inspection of all cars every morning before use ensuring any scheduled MOT’s and vehicle documentation information is correct
- Make sure the cars are always kept immaculate and prepared with water, newspapers, wifi connection, etc
- Keep updated with the latest traffic news and plan routes accordingly
- Be available for any family members for their requirements across London and beyond if necessary
- Arrange pick-ups of goods and deliveries if necessary
- Assist with carrying items to and from the car
Skills and Experience:
- Have a calm and friendly personality
- Understand the need of discretion, privacy and always act in a professional way
- Flexibility and adaptability to take on the tasks of the day
- Experience driving different types of luxury cars
- Able to carry out overtime as and when needed
Position requires the utmost flexibility, the contract is based on a 50-hour week, with overtime being paid in addition. Position to begin from mid-November until mid/late February. Bank holidays may be required depending up the family’s needs.