North London | FILLED
Experienced chauffeur requested by a VIP family based in North London. All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a chauffeur and would have preferably completed the ‘Knowledge’ during their career.
- Comprehensive route/traffic planning, taking all external factors into account to ensure punctuality
- Vehicle maintenance – quality-checking tyres, check fluid levels, carrying out daily safety checks, etc
- Valeting all vehicles inside and out and stocking them with amenities such as water, newspapers, etc
- Running errands on behalf of the household – deliveries, pick-ups, etc
- Supervising of children whilst in the vehicle, extra-curricular activities, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of London and airport routes (Completion of ‘The Knowledge’ preferred)
- Experience driving different vehicles in all conditions
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with schedules as per the requirements of the family, as weekends and evenings will be required on occasion
- To maintain the utmost levels of discretion, privacy and professionalism
- Warm and friendly personality
The role is predominantly Monday – Friday, 45 hours a week – overtime on evenings and weekends will paid in addition. Position comes with 22 days holiday plus bank/public holidays.