Central London | FILLED
Experienced chauffeur is required by an HNW family in Central London. Applicants need a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, clean UK drivers licence and extensive driving knowledge in central London.
- Maintenance of all cars – schedule MOT’s, carry out safety checks, tyre pressure
- Make sure the cars are always kept immaculate and prepared with water, newspapers etc.
- School runs when required
- Assist the Principal on occasion to and from the office
- Running errands for the family in various locations in London – shopping, deliveries, airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- Keep updated with the latest traffic news and plan routes accordingly
Skills and experience:
- Have a calm and friendly personality
- Being able to deal with unexpected circumstances during the day
- Understand the need of discretion, privacy and always act in a professional way
- Experience from driving different types of high-end vehicles
This role comes with 25 days holiday plus bank/public holidays. Any additional days or overtime will be paid or given back in lieu. Hours will vary but mostly be based on a 07:00-17:00hrs Monday – Friday.