Surrey | FILLED
Chauffeur required for a family home in Surrey to assist mainly with the female Principal and the children. Candidates need to have great knowledge of Surrey as a whole as well as Greater London for the occasional trip.
- Vehicle maintenance – quality-checking tyres, check fluid levels, carrying out daily safety checks, etc
- Taking the children to school and the female principal to various appointments and meetings, etc
- Valeting all company vehicles inside and out and stocking with them with amenities such as water, newspapers, etc
- Running errands on behalf of the household – deliveries, pick-ups, etc
- Supervising of children whilst in the vehicle, extra-curricular activities, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Experience driving different vehicles in all conditions
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with schedules as per the requirements of the family, as weekends and evenings will be required on occasion
- To maintain the utmost levels of discretion, privacy and professionalism
- Warm and friendly personality
The role is in the region of £40k a year and hours are 40hrs per week Monday – Friday. 30 days holiday including bank/public holidays.