New York | FILLED
Experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) required for a Single Family Office based in New York City, USA. All candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of Accounting experience and familiar working in a family office environment.
- Overall management of the finances of the Family Office, and their assets (including real estate, private aircraft and classic vehicles)
- Managing daily control of financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Communicating regular financial updates directly with family members and ensuring familiarity of business objectives
- Putting together regular cash flow reports, family income and expense statements, and other financial statements (e.g. balance sheet)
- Liaising with tax advisors and authorities, as well as other divisions in the office
- Sourcing new business and investment opportunities in order to widen the family’s portfolio
- Devising procedures to manage international team of staff effectively as well as oversee payroll for entire private staff force
Skills and experience:
- Ten years’ Financial Management experience and five years’ experience directly working in a Private Family Office
- Apple iOS and MS office experience
- Flexible, with a hard-working and organised personality
- A proven problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communicator and team player
This role would suit someone who has proven themselves within the Family Office industry and looking to take on a new challenge.