Mayfair, London | FILLED
Marlin Private Staff are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to work in a corporate office in Mayfair. All candidates need to have 3 years’ experience in 4/5* hotels preferably in their events services department having hosted conferences etc.
- Making sure all areas of the senior offices are always kept clean and presentable – hoover, dust, etc.
- Preparing conference rooms with coffee/tea, water, snacks etc.
- Running errands when required
- Greet visitors and assist them in a friendly and helpful manner
- Liaising with PA’s and receptionist in order to plan time in the most efficient way
Skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High social etiquette, courteous and polite
- Work well on own initiative
- Good knowledge of cleaning exclusive materials
- Team orientated – able to work alongside the management team and cleaning team
This role is Monday – Friday and the hours will be 37.5 per week with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Any overtime will be paid in addition or given back in lieu. This position will suit an individual who is dynamic, able to deal with last-minute requests and who is looking for a long-term position.