London | FILLED
Deputy House Manager required to join a large Private Residence in London. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach and have a minimum of five years experience working with UHNW households or within a 5* luxury hotel environment.
- Management of a full house team to the highest level of personal service to the Principals
- Resource Management planning to include events and private functions
- Constantly review housekeeping standards and future materials that may be used in conjunction with environmental concerns
- Attend estate management meetings and share best practice with the team
- Work in partnership with the Facilities Manager and Facilities team to ensure house performance is flawless
- Good understanding of working with state of the art systems
- Deal with any security issues and escalate to the Head of Estates in all instances
- Ensure that all staff are performance managed with regular performance-based reviews
- Stock control and financial management
- Develop and control staff rosters, time management, hire temporary staff and deal with basic HR issues in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Circulate throughout all service areas, bars, spa and rooms to ensure all service standards and operational flows are well maintained with the utmost discretion
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed, and staff are trained and aware of their responsibilities
- To carry out any additional tasks requested by the Principals, their Family, Guests or other members of the management team
- IT literate to include Excel
- Performance Management and Training experience
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Additional languages
This is a demanding and high-pressure role running a private estate at an exceptional level. This role would best suit a candidate who is at the very top of their discipline and wants to take themselves and their team to the next level. The investment in this candidate and their team is a reflection of the value placed on the staff by the Principals.