London | FILLED
We are currently seeking an experienced, hands-on Estate Manager for a UHNW family based in London. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working with UHNW households or within a 5* Hotel environment to be considered for the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a full house team to the highest level of personal service to the Principals
- Prepare Budget and Resource Management plans to include private events, prepare, re-forecast and manage budgets and expenditure
- Agree purchases with other departments and liaise with security on delivery access
- Stock control and financial management
- Constantly review housekeeping standards in conjunction with possible environmental concerns. Develop a cleaning regime manual for staff to follow detailing products used on different finishes.
- Care and maintenance of high-end items such as clothes and jewellery
- SPA overview
- Work in partnership with the Facilities and IT/AV Manager to ensure house performance is flawless
- Attend estate management meetings and share best practice with the team
- Purchase personal items occasionally for Principals
- Good understanding of working with state of the art systems
- Laundry management and linen inventory
- Conduct regular reviews of all staff to ensure their personal and professional development
- Develop and control staff rosters, time management and deal with basic HR issues
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed and staff is trained and aware of their responsibilities
- Excellent team building skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deal with any security issues and escalate to the security manager and head of estates in all instances
- Circulate throughout all service areas, bars, spa and rooms to ensure all service standards and operational flows are well maintained but never intrude the privacy of the Principals, their Family and Guests.
- IT literate including Excel
- Performance Management and Training experience
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Additional languages
The role will suit an individual who is at the top of their discipline and experienced in running an estate at the highest level. You will be required to deliver a supreme level of service, cleanliness and house performance whilst enhancing the standards of the staff, and leading by example.