London | FILLED
Marlin is seeking an Executive Assistance for a high-level business owner in her corporate office based in Central London. All candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as well as being extremely self-motivated and a systematic problem solver.
- Gatekeeper to the Business Owner – ensuring only necessary communications are passed through
- Arranging various internal and external meetings, events, etc
- File and present documentation pertaining to each meeting and project
- Confirm and arrange provisioning for meetings and discussions
- Liaising point across all company departments
Skills and Experience:
- Operating Systems – Mac OS X, iOS, Android and Windows Office
- Open to some Personal Assistant duties as well as the role develops
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Minute taking skills – shorthand preferred for haste
The position is 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm. As the roles develops some additional overtime may be required but will be paid in addition to salary.