Iraq | FILLED
We are seeking an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join a VIP household in Iraq. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience working within the HNW industry either in a Private capacity to an individual/family or within the 5* luxury Hotel market.
- Supervise all Housekeeping staff and cleaners – inspecting and training each individual member to ensure standards are kept high across the residence and external sites
- Liaise with the Estate Manager and Butler as to schedules, events and key areas for staff to focus on
- Arrange Staffing rotations, workload, holidays, etc
- Leading training for the staff in how to take care of certain surfaces and materials whether it is marble, granite, real wood, gold, silver, etc
- Understanding and experience in the Laundry department with specialist knowledge on luxury garment care – ability to train others in this too
- Help organise and prepare venues for events
- Meet and greet guests- offering your assistance
- Resetting rooms after use
The position comes with accommodation within the grounds of the property and all living costs are included. The position will consist of a 6-day week with variable hours depending upon the requirements of the Principals. Salary is in the region of £40,000 PA depending upon experience.