London | FILLED
An experienced Head Housekeeper is required for an immediate start with a UHNW Family based in Central London. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience as a Housekeeper in HNW Private Households or 5* Hotels with additional skills in managing staff.
The role responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas
- Specialist knowledge required for exclusive materials such as gold, silver and marble
- Be proactive while assisting in the household – leading by example
- Arrange staff rotas, holiday leave, overtime and spot checks
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Running errands on behalf of the household in and around London (full driver’s license required)
- Liaising with contractors upon arrival and supervision of their progress
The role will consist of a five-day week across any of the seven days, though weekends and bank holidays are required along with the additional flexibility to suit the household’s needs. This role would suit a warm and friendly individual with strong leadership qualities.