Henley | FILLED
House Manager required for an exclusive property based in Henley-on-Thames. The role would suit a resourceful individual who is able to help across all aspects of the property to ensure its effective operation.
- Overseeing all operational needs of the property
- Supervising and organise household staff and implement a reporting structure
- Prepare household manuals
- Conduct household recruitment, training and appraisals
- Liaise with the PA and potential contractors
- Provisioning for the property depending on occupancy
- Meeting and greeting guests and offering your services
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of smart systems – Entertainment, security, etc
- Caring for household pets – one cat and one dog on the premises
- Events planning for formal dining events and gatherings, etc
- Service skills to host family, friends and guests
- Adaptable and Flexible to deal with any and all variables
The role will comprise of 5 out of 7 days a week with variable hours depending upon the needs of the household. If required, on-site accommodation can be provided.