London | FILLED
Marlin Private Staff are seeking a House Manager for a Private client based in Central London. The ideal candidate needs to have worked in private residences for a minimum of two years’ previously.
- Oversee the running of the household and its staff
- Implement and update staff handbooks
- Liaise with the family to ensure the house is stocked with their requests – grocery provisioning, toiletries, personal shopping, etc
- Arrange building maintenance – quotes, security checks and supervision of contractors, etc
- Run errands for the property and family
- Personal diary management – arrange trips, book days outs, restaurants, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Must have worked in a private household before in a junior management role and ready to move up in responsibility
- Able to diversify and reprioritise workloads
- Friendly, approachable, relaxed and understanding
- Keen eye for detail
The position would suit someone who is looking for that next step in progression, but would equally thrive in a quiet environment, with the usually ‘busy’ periods expected. Hours may vary, but will predominantly consist of Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours a week.