Berkshire | FILLED
An experienced Housekeeper is required for an immediate start with a UHNW Family based in Berkshire for a six-month contract. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience as a Housekeeper in HNW Private Households or 5* Hotels. Due to location, only candidates whom have a full driver’s license and access to a vehicle need apply.
The role responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public and private areas
- Knowledge and understanding of cleaning products and materials
- Be proactive while assisting in the household, offering help and services when required
- Reporting to the Head Housekeeper and House Manager
- Laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Providing table service for breakfast, lunch and dinner depending on the family’s needs
This role requires flexibility. When the family are out of residence, assistance is required for four days per week, however when the family are in residence or event preparation is in place, the role will consist of a six-day week, for which overtime is paid. Weekends are a necessity; all days off will be on weekdays.