Kent | FILLED
Live-In Housekeeper is needed for a role based in Kent for a VIP family. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in 4* and above hotels or private households.
- Clean and tidy across all areas of the household
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractures of any maintenance, etc
- Supervise any contractors and make sure they complete their work properly
- Liaise with the chauffeur and cook as to the family’s movements
Skills and Experience:
- Be proactive across assisting in the household
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Flexible – Must be able to adapt to last min changes and requirements
- Discretion when liaising with individuals outside of the residence
The role is on the region of £26k PA with additional overtime for those rare occasions of overtime. Role consists of 5 days of 7, so some weekends will be required and the hours per week are 40hrs.