London | FILLED
Versatile live-out Housekeeper required for a role based in Central London for a private residence.
- Clean and tidy across all areas of the household
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens.
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractures of any maintenance, etc.
- Able to travel with the family on occasion when requested (overtime in addition)
- Happy to occasional watch the children if the Nanny is indisposed during the day
Skills and Experience:
- Be proactive across assisting in the household
- Honesty and integrity are a necessity
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in Private households for a min of 2 years
- Flexible – Must be able to adapt to last min changes and requirements
- Open to travel
- Discretion when liaising with individuals outside of the residence
The role is in the region of £30k PA with additional overtime for those occasions where you may be required to travel. The role consists of 5 days of 7, so some weekends will be required and the hours per week are 40hrs. 30 days holiday including bank/public holidays.