London | FILLED
Marlin Private Staff is seeking a dynamic Housekeeper to join a small team in a private property in South West London. All candidates need to have a minimum of three years’ experience in private households to be considered for the role.
- Working together with other housekeepers to make sure all areas are kept clean to a 5* standard
- Good laundry knowledge – washing, drying and ironing
- Wardrobe management – packing and unpacking
- Help out with service when necessary on events or parties
- Occasionally run errands for the household – shopping, pick-ups and drop-offs
- Communicate with Head Housekeeper to make sure everything runs smoothly
Skills and experience:
- Must have a very good attention to detail
- Service experience would be advantageous
- Team orientated but also work well alone
- Experience cleaning exclusive materials and fabrics
This is a live-out position and the role would suit someone who understands the need for adaptability as the family is of high status and keeps very busy. Days will be Monday – Friday, (around 37.5h/week) however some weekends may be required which you will get paid in addition or given back in lieu.