London | FILLED
Live-out Housekeeper is needed for a role based in Central London for an HNW family. Position requires the utmost attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills to carry out duties as needed. Only candidates with a minimum of three years’ experience will be considered for the role.
- Clean and tidy across all areas of the household
- Laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractors of any maintenance, etc.
- Very occasional cooking for the children – so must be reasonably confident around the kitchen
Skills and Experience:
- Be proactive across assisting in the household
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in Private households/5* hotels for a min of 3 years
- Flexible – Must be able to adapt to last min changes and requirements
- Discretion when liaising with individuals outside of the residence
- Open to working on weekends (notice of which will be given)
Hours consist of 50 a week across 5 days and occasional weekends. Salary will depend on experience but will be placed between £30k – £35k per annum.