London | FILLED
Housekeeping Assistant required to join a UHNW Private Residence in London. All applicants are expected to have worked a minimum of five years in the luxury hotel industry or private house to be considered for this position.
- A proactive and meticulous approach to Housekeeping duties, including care of bedrooms, changing beds and replenishing linen.
- Ability to operate in all areas of laundry, including washing, sorting, pressing, spot cleaning and dry cleaning.
- Oversee the clothes inventory and keep it up-to-date, updating family information records as required.
- In-depth laundry knowledge and wardrobe management – looking after designer garments, high-end materials and jewellery.
- Facilitate personal maid duties for guests, including caring for clothes, running baths, dressing and calling trays etc.
- Packing and unpacking luggage.
- Compile consumables requests and liaise with the management team.
- Confident working with technology and high-tech systems.
- Excellent team building skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Event Management experience.
- Ensuring the service standards around the whole property are well maintained at all times, without infringing upon the privacy of the Principals, their Family and Guests.
- Any other tasks which support the estate.
- To be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change. May be required to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Time will be given in lieu when additional hours are worked.
- Able to use Word, Excel.
- Performance Management and Training experience
- Housekeeping qualifications
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent.
- Be able to translate Risk Assessments and method statements into the workplace.