London | FILLED
Versatile live-out Housekeeper is needed for a role based in Central London for a VIP family. The role does include preparing evening meals for the family, so experience in cooking for clients is a necessity.
- Clean and tidy across all areas of the household
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens.
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractures of any maintenance, etc.
- Able to travel with the family on occasion when requested
- Able to prepare and serve various cuisines with a focus on Mediterranean and Eastern European dishes to a high standard
Skills and Experience:
- Be proactive when assisting in the household
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in Private Households for a min of 3 years and in the industry for 5 years.
- Flexible – Must be able to adapt to last min changes and requirements
- Happy to travel (overtime in addition)
- Discretion when liaising with individuals outside of the residence
The role is in the region of £30k PA with additional overtime for those occasions where you may be required to travel. Role consists of 5 days of 7, so some weekends will be required and the hours per week are 35hrs.