Luxembourg | FILLED
Housekeeper role available in Luxembourg for a VIP family with a country estate. The role will be with a small team of dedicated staff who take care of a second home in the mountains and forests. Accommodation is provided with role along with access to a vehicle for personal purposes.
- Cleaning all rooms in the property – dusting, hoovering, mopping, etc
- Taking care of specialist items such as wood, marble, crystal, etc
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens.
- Running errands for the property – picking up or dropping off delivers, arranging grocery shopping for the household, arranging contractures of any maintenance, etc.
- Work alongside the team in-situ to ensure the household runs smoothly
- Liaising with contractors upon arrival and supervision of their progress
Skills and experience:
- Flexible – Must be able to amend their shift pattern at short notice if the family are expected to visit
- Ability to work alone and with a team to cover all aspects of the household cleaning
- Understanding of cleaning products and material care
- Organised, ability to plan a day’s schedule based on tasks that need to be completed
- Positive and driven – happy to assist other’s in the household
- Discretion when liaising with individuals outside of the residence
The role is based on a 40 hour week and a salary of €40k. You will be provided accommodation in a shared property not too far from the main residence. You will have your own en-suite room and shared living space with your colleagues. The property has five bedrooms of a reasonable size for your comfort.