South London | FILLED
Experienced Live-out Housekeeper required to join an HNW Household based in South London. All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Private Households/5* Hotels and be happy to adapt their shift accordingly depending upon the family’s needs.
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas
- Be proactive when assisting in the household
- Assisting with laundry – washing, ironing and arranging dry cleaning for particular garments and linens
- Running errands on behalf of the household in and around London
- Liaising with contractors upon arrival and supervision of their progress
Skills and Experience:
- Flexibility on hours and duties may be required
- Specialist knowledge required for exclusive materials such as gold, silver and marble
- Warm and friendly personality
- Full driver’s license
- Pet-friendly – as on occasion you may have feed the cat
This role is Monday – Saturday and hours will be across 5 days consisting of 37.5 hours. Any overtime will be in addition or in lieu. The position comes with 25 days holiday, plus bank/public and access to a vehicle to complete household tasks.