Surrey | FILLED
We are seeking a self-motivated and hardworking Housekeeper to join a UHNW Private Residence in Surrey. All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working in Private Household or luxury 5* Hotels, and must have a driving license with their own transport to be considered for the role.
- To clean to the highest degree ensuring standards remain consistent and in a ‘state of readiness’. This includes but is not limited to:
- Keeping all hallways, staircases and lifts clean and tidy. Washing down, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, sweeping and mopping with the correct products and equipment.
- Keeping all bathrooms clean and tidy such as baths, showers, lavatories, tiles, mirrors, vanity units and floors.
- Keeping all kitchens clean and tidy, washing dishes, pans, ovens, hobs, cupboards, floors and shelves.
- Whilst the family are out of residence – to conduct system checks across all amenities and conduct thorough ‘deep cleans’ of all areas.
- Responsible for pre-arrival set-ups, during stay services, departure deep cleaning, and low season housekeeping maintenance as directed by Management.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the property – disarming alarms at the start of a shift and setting the alarms at the end of a shift, reporting any unauthorised personnel to Housekeeping Office.
- To process all large quantities of laundry for pick-up and drop-off, with discrepancies reported to the Supervisor, and fully checked on return.
- Responsible for the upkeep of all housekeeping equipment, including assistance with stock-take and safety checks of all electrical appliances.
- Ensure the crockery, cutlery and table linen stores are monitored and maintained effectively, and any damages/stains to carpets or soft furnishings be reported to your Supervisor immediately.
- To attend to guest requests promptly and efficiently, ensuring to keep your Supervisor informed of any extra requests.
- Responsible for the placing of food orders through the Housekeeping office when clients are in residence, and checking the quality and quantity upon receipt of delivery.
- Attend to Principals requests and personal shopping needs in an efficient and prompt manner, including assistance with all aspects of wardrobe management.
- To ensure any personal items left on the property, are dealt with in the correct manner, and all house pets are well taken care of.
- To ensure personal appearance is kept neat and tidy at all times. Jewellery is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the uniform provided, and company mobile phones.
- To adhere to strict code of conduct and confidentiality, and carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by management.
- To comply with all Health and Safety regulations and ensure a professional approach is undertaken in performing duties when interacting with clients, colleagues and external suppliers.
- To be flexible with working rotating shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
This role would suit an honest and courteous individual with an eye for detail and an ability to provide a 6-star hospitality experience.