Surrey | FILLED
Marlin is looking to hire an experienced Housekeeper to join a UHNW family based in Surrey, UK. All applicants must have a minimum of three years’ experience in Private homes or 4* Hotels to be considered for the role.
- Ensuring the house is up to standard on daily basis – cleaning and preparing reception rooms, public areas, private areas, etc
- Laundry – Making sure all clothing, linens, etc are washed, dried and pressed to the requirements of the material
- Arrange Dry-cleaning for specialist items
- Runs errands for the household – grocery shopping, dry-cleaning, etc
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about homegrown foods
Skills and Experience:
- Driver’s license
- Warm and hardworking
- Independent and able to self-manage
Hours will consist of a standard 35 hours a week, though additional hours may be required depending upon the family’s needs. The working week will run across Thursday to Monday with Tuesdays/Wednesday off.