London | FILLED
Versatile and aspiring Immigration Lawyer/Paralegal required for a Private Family Office in Mayfair, London. Core knowledge of immigration law is required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the sector.
- Working with various individuals in different states of immigration development
- Instigating and following up on Visa processes and requirements for current and potential employees
- Developing relationships with various Government departments
- Liaising across all family office departments with progress updates, as well as offering advice for various projects
Skills and Experience:
- Well versed in Tier 1 visa applications
- Knowledgeable and aware of the requirements in Tier 2 & 4
- Specialised in Immigration law either through studies or career development
- Dynamic and willing individual looking for strong career development
- Friendly, approachable and determined personality
The position will be in the main family office in central London, although various meetings may take place across central and surrounding counties. Salary is dependent upon experience and suitability and will be discussed with each individual candidate. Hours may vary depending upon the needs of the team and client.