North London | FILLED
Marlin Private Staff are looking to hire a Kitchen Porter for an HNW client based in North London. All candidates need to have a minimum of three years’ experience in either Private Households or 5* Hotels to be considered for the role.
- Reporting directly to the Head Chef
- Assisting with service
- Accepting / signing off on deliveries
- Quality checking produce on delivery
- Stock replenishment
- Upkeep and maintenance of Kitchen equipment
- Cleanliness of all kitchen surfaces, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cookers, etc
- Being on hand to assist the Head Chef with any requests
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Kitchen Porter in a Private Household/5* Hotel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team orientated
The role is based on a 40-hour week, though when the family are in residence you may be required to work overtime, which will be paid in addition. Professionalism and discretion will be highly valued for this role and only candidates whom demonstrate these necessary characteristics will be deemed suitable.