London | FILLED
An experienced Laundry Assistant is needed to join a Private Residence in North London. The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of three years experience within Private Households or in a 5* luxury hotel environment – with a keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the linen for the household, as well as additional accommodation used by extended family/guests
- Washing, drying, pressing and folding of the immediate resident’s laundry along with additional family and guests when required
- Delivering the laundry to each individual floor where they are kept/stored
- Inspections – ensuring the integrity of garments, linen, machinery, etc
- Basic sewing skills for button repairs, quick stitching, etc
- Assisting staff with their uniform needs
You will be working in a tight-knit team, so a focus on teamwork and communication is necessary to succeed and integrate.