London | FILLED
An experienced Laundry Assistant is required to join a private household in West London.
The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in the laundry department in private households or 5* hotels.
- Dealing with all types of laundry for the household – bed linen, clothing, towels etc.
- Operating various machines for washing, drying and ironing
- Making sure the laundry room is cleaned on a daily basis
- Cleaning laundry machines and making sure safety procurements are being kept
- Checking items for damage and repairing them when possible
- Help out housekeeping team when required
- Report to Head of Housekeeping with records of linen stocks etc
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Sewing experience
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent knowledge of dealing with fine materials, fabrics and garments
- Work well in a team but also on own initiative
This position comes with a salary of £24,000 PA and 20 days holiday plus the 8 public/bank holidays. It is a live-out role and hours will mostly be based on 8:00-17:00, Monday – Friday with some occasional changes due to family’s commitments.