New York | FILLED
An experienced Laundry Assistant is required to join a VIP family home in central New York. The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in laundry department in private households or 5* hotels.
- Dealing with all types of laundry for the household – bed linen, towels, clothing etc.
- Operating various machines for washing, drying and ironing
- Making sure laundry room is cleaned on a daily basis
- Cleaning laundry machines and making sure safety procurements are being kept
- Checking items for damage and repairing them when possible – some technical capabilities needed
- Liaise with Housekeeping team and House Manager for any laundry specifics
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Sewing experience
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent knowledge of dealing with fine materials, fabrics and garments
Remuneration package includes a salary of $35,000 and travel expenses in addition. Hours may vary considerably depending on household needs.