London | £FILLED
Experienced live-out Nanny required for Private Family Home based in Central London. All candidates must have a minimum of three years’ experience as a nanny previously with children aged infancy to school age.
- Taking care of a single child
- Cooking and preparing healthy and nutritious meals for the children at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Stimulate, entertain and educate the child
- Work closely with the Principals as the childcare dynamic
- Clean and tidy the play areas
- Take the child out shopping, playgrounds, etc
- Travel with family as and when required
- Childcare qualifications
- Firm but fair
- Friendly, approachable, patient, positive and funny personality
- Adaptable and flexible – able to deal with changeable diaries
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do additional babysitting twice a week
The position is across 5 days a week – usually, Monday to Friday starting at 8am till 7pm each day. Travelling will be in the school holidays up to 2/3 weeks at a time.