London | FILLED
An experienced Personal Assistant is required with extensive knowledge and connections in London to assist in facilitating the personal and professional lifestyles of a UHNW Family. Having exclusive contacts across the Capital is an absolute necessity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Logistical planning for day-to-day activities, trips and holidays
- Diary planning and calendar management
- Sourcing make-up artists, stylists, hairdressers, etc for regular formal occasions
- Knowledgeable and creatively driven to project manage renovations and interior design with extensive contacts to source goods and services
- Planning and organising household events and liaising with the family, household staff and contractors, etc
- Planning and organising family and children’s events, gathering and parties
- Running a number of errands for the property and on behalf of the family
The position will for the most part run Monday to Friday, 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs though some flexibility will be required to managed certain aspects outside of core hours.