London | FILLED
A well organised and energetic Personal Assistant is required for a Private Family Office based in Mayfair, London. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of law from previous educational or employment experience.
- Act as gatekeeper for the Management Team
- Diary and appointment management – confirming meetings and arranging facilities
- Taking minutes at meetings and circulating finalised decisions to the appropriate staff
- Proof reading statements, agreements and contracts
- Liaising across multiple departments to collect and send out information
- Bring fresh ideas and approaches to fulfilling client requirements
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a law environment
- A basic understanding and recognition of legal terms
- Proactive, self-managing and results driven
- Understanding of iOS and Android systems
- Flexible and adaptable to meet workloads and client needs.
The role will be demanding, but the team in place are able to provide training and operational support for the right individual whom demonstrates a willingness to learn and progress. Hours will vary depending upon the workload and occasional weekends may be required. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience and aptitude to learn.