Hamptons, New York | FILLED
Live-in Personal Assistant role available in the Hamptons, New York for a HNWI, taking care of her business and personal diaries; co-ordinating all aspects of her lifestyle management. A minimum of 5 years’ experience required, along with the right to live and work in the US.
- Working across a business and personal calendar for coherent organisation
- Personal shopping/wardrobe management and stylist advice
- Liaise with House Manager as to the Principal’s plans for the week
- Complete travel planning, travel logistics, hotels, events, etc
- Travel with Principal on occasion as per requirements of the role
- Oversee the aesthetic arrangements for the property, eg floral arrangements, decorations for events, etc
- Ordering, deliveries, arranging drop-offs and pick-ups
- On hand to assist with any household needs at any time
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced organisational skills – able to manage different sectors simultaneously
- Friendly and approachable – able to build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Able to travel at short notice
- Must enjoy their own individual space while being available for the various household needs
This position comes with designated accommodation in one of the properties wings, a large ensuite, with additional living space including a kitchen is provided, as well as access to a vehicle. The role would suit someone who is particularly fashion orientated and is comfortable being available 24/7, though the working week will typically be across 5 or 6 days depending on the season and the Principal’s commitments.