Ascot | FILLED
Marlin is seeking a Private Chef for a position based in Ascot, Berkshire. This is a unique opportunity to work with a vibrant, warm and inviting VIP family. A minimum of two years’ experience in high-end restaurants, hotels and private homes is ideal for this household.
- Formal kitchen training – either at a recognised school or within the luxury restaurant industry
- Vast experience with preparing/cooking healthy European dishes
- Menu preparation experience
- Nutritional knowledge
- Passionate about sourcing the best ingredients
- Innovation and imagination to reinvent dishes
Skills and Experience:
- Vibrant and expressive about food
- Warm and understanding of family dynamics
- Inventive with combinations and flavours
Hours will vary, but only lunches and dinners will need to be prepared for the family. 5/6 days a week needed depending upon the family’s schedule. Access to a vehicle is provided to pop to the local area to purchase provisions.