London | FILLED
A friendly innovate chef required for a family home based in Central London. Experience in small high-end restaurants or private homes is needed for the role as well as a portfolio of innovative and variable dishes.
- Preparing and serving dinner for a family of five
- Prepare and discuss menu planning for the week
- Prepare ‘packed lunches’ for the following days
- Focus on fresh, seasonable produce
- Develop relationships with local suppliers, butchers, fishmongers, greengrocers, etc
- Experiment with combinations, flavours and presentation
- Occasional formal dining service with guest
- Clean and stock the kitchen
- Liaise with the family as to preferences, diet, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to travel on rare occasions
- Approachable, friendly and warm natured
The role is Monday to Friday with overtime discussed in advance. Typically, a day will begin around 2pm and run till 9pm. The position comes with 32 days holiday including Bank/Public Holiday to be taken whilst the family are away.