London | FILLED
Private Sous Chef role available for a Central London residence. Catering for a VIP property whom host numerous guests throughout the year. Only candidates with a minimum of five years’ experience will be considered for the role. The role requires the utmost professionalism to succeed in the position.
- Liaising with the Head Chef as to the week’s menu planning and the various events due to take place
- Liaising with additional Household Staff and the Principals as to any particular preferences or amendments
- Focus on producing aesthetically beautiful and tasty dishes
- Checking upon and arranging stock takes and provisioning
- Liaise with admin team as to Kitchen expenses
Skills and Experience:
- Needs to have experience working in a 5* Hotel, restaurant or Private House
- Understanding of design, nutrition and absolute attention to detail
- Must have managed Kitchen staff and oversee the hygiene and cleanliness
- Understand and experience in high-pressure situations and achieving success
- Systemic, firm but fair approach to running a kitchen
- Integrity and discretion are an absolute necessity
The position is full time consisting of five days a week with variable hours depending upon the needs of the household. Overtime may be required at short notice but will be paid in addition.