London | FILLED
A warm, friendly and innovate Private Chef is required for a VIP family home in North-East London. This role is a Monday – Friday position with the rare occasional weekend depending upon the family’s needs. Only applicants with 2 years’ experience in Private Households and yacht will be considered for the role.
- Provisioning for the household – sourcing the best fresh ingredients and produce for the property from local suppliers
- Prepare and serve Lunch and Dinners
- Knowledge and expertise in Asian fusion, Veganism and Micro-biotic diets
- Maintain and take care of the kitchen
- Open and willing to travel with the role to Europe
- Menu planning
Skills and Experience:
- Adaptable and flexible in hours, days and cuisines
- Approachable and able to make amendments at short notice
- Kid friendly – able to communicate and share cooking knowledge
- Knowledgeable on various dietary requirements and nutrition
- Experienced with traveling with Principals
The position will consist of a 45 – 55 hour week depending on family commitments, so flexibility will be paramount. Very occasional weekends may be requested. Potential for movement in the salary for the right individual.