London | FILLED
Marlin requires a Private Chef for a HNW family home in North London. This role is a Monday – Friday position with the rare occasional weekend depending upon the family’s needs. Only applicants with 5 years’ experience in Private Households will be considered for the role.
- Provisioning for the household – sourcing the best fresh ingredients and produce for the property from local suppliers
- Prepare meals/snacks for the family throughout the day
- Maintain and take care of the kitchen
- Menu planning
- Preparing kid-friendly meals
- Animal-friendly – preparing meals for the family pets
Skills and Experience:
- Adaptable and flexible in hours, days and cuisines
- Approachable and able to make amendments at short notice
- Knowledgeable on various dietary requirements and nutrition
- Experienced traveling with Principals
Position will consist of a 60-hour week depending on family commitments, so flexibility will be paramount. Very occasional weekends may be requested, but this will be paid in overtime.