Mayfair, London | FILLED
An experienced Private Chef is needed for a large Mayfair property to assist a UHNW Family. The position will be best suited to a dynamic and creative chef with a minimum of three years’ experience in private households and Michelin starred restaurants.
- Pre-prepare lunches for the family through the week
- Source and prepare all ingredients for evening service
- Liaise and develop relationships with local butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, etc
- Reinvent traditional dishes of all cuisines (particularly Mediterranean, Italian, Spanish, etc
- Create event menus – exploring different themes and fusions
Skills and Experience:
- Must be passionate about food and the exploration of different combinations and methodology
- Have previous experience in menu planning for events and day-to-day menus for up to 20 guests
- Friendly, approachable and able to teach the children about food
- Happy to work with the family as to preferences and accommodate dietary requirements
- An understanding of service needs when hiring additional staff for larger events
- Flexible to accommodate events and other household needs
Role is Monday to Saturday, 12 – 8, which will be a 48-hour week. Would best suit someone whom is looking to expand their creativity across various cuisines. Role comes with 25 days holiday on top of the 8 bank/public holidays.