Manhattan, New York | FILLED
Private Chef required for a Property near Central Park for an HNW couple in their luxury apartment. The couple are particularly health conscious and are looking for someone trained in nutrition, so their meals plans are specific to their dietary requirements. Special consideration must also be paid in relation to reducing the couple’s carbon footprint and sourcing ingredients responsibly.
- Create fresh and healthy lunches and dinners for the Principals
- Focus on gluten and dairy free dietary needs
- Prepare fresh lunches and dinners using ‘local’ ingredients from local suppliers
- Utilise seasonal produce
- Innovative and forward thinking in menu planning
Skills and Experience:
- Experience creating various dietary influenced menus
- Able to prepare for large dinner parties, up to 30 guests
- Able to plan for and direct additional staff when required
- Friendly and a good sense of humour to develop relationships with the principal, staff and suppliers
- Flexible, able to take on additional hours at short notice
- Knowledge and understanding of the impact of food on the environment
Hours will depend upon the client’s need each week and the desired menu plan for the week. Candidates must already be able to live and work in the US, preferably within 30 mins travel of the Central Park area or be willing to relocate of their own accord.