Uzbekistan | FILLED
A Live-in Private Chef position available with immediate start in Uzbekistan for a VIP family. Only candidates who have three years’ experience working within private households will be considered for the role.
- To prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family of four
- Prepare different and collective meal plans for individuals and the family as a whole depending on preferences
- Knowledge and understanding of Gluten-free diets
- Open to experimentation and fusion to find a balance the family can all enjoy
- Provision for the household – building relationships with local suppliers to get the best quality meats, fresh produce, etc for the family
Skills and experience:
- Understanding the Eastern European mentality and cuisines
- Happy to be based out of the city and be in more rural settings
- Friendly and approachable, but aware of professional boundaries
Due to the family’s commitments, the role is over 6 days a week. The role comes with accommodation, where you shall have a shared living space with the household Housekeeper but have your own en-suite bedroom for privacy. Vehicle is provided for household duties.